Finally finished painted my 28mm Wild West buildings which includes a Barber, Saloon, Undertaker, Post office, Dentist, Church, Bank, Sheriff, Gunsmith, General Store and a coal mine. I was aiming to have the building look bright but weathered by the harsh wasteland climate.
You can view part 1,Scratch building process here:
https://iagsmgm.blogspot.com/2023/06/wild-west-scratch-built-buildings-part-1.html
CHEERS JOHN










These buildings are truly superb mate! I love the style, the look and feel, etc. I'm sure you and your gang will have heaps of fun gaming over such lovely terrain
ReplyDeleteCheers
Matt
Thank you Matt
DeleteFantastic work!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ray
DeleteThese are outstanding John! Completely unique, some of the best Western buildings I've seen.
ReplyDeleteCdlT
Thank you Chevalier de la Terre
DeleteWhat an absolute triumph! They all look amazing and so many little details, I particularly liked the bullet holes around the gunsmith's sign. Fabulous job Sir.
ReplyDeleteThank you Michael
DeleteAbsolutely superb work John! You really captured that gritty, beaten up worn down look to a tee!
ReplyDeleteThank you Christopher
DeleteBeautyfull!
ReplyDeleteThank Boston Steel Works
DeleteGreat stuff as we have come to expect! Separate subject: I see that you worked with Peter Rossetti who crafted a great QRS sheet for COC 1. Did he ever do a new one for COC2? and how can I get in touch with him.?
ReplyDeleteThanks you Dick for your comments , also sent you a message via FB
DeleteIt's just unimaginably beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you LupusEst
DeleteJohn these look excellent. Really love the worn battered look. By far the best Wild West town I have seen yet... very wild! Just wondering - is there's any GOLD left in that mine. Looking forward to more pic's on your battle mat. Reminds me of the 1970's Timpo town - but shrunk to 28mm and left out in the weather since 1970...LOL. I wish I had the space. Really nice job. Outstanding.
ReplyDeleteThank you Glasgow Warhog. Ha Ha sorry Gold all gone
DeleteSuperb. Very well done John, great stuff!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kym
Delete