CLINK HERE FOR A COMPLETE INDEX TO ITEMS ON THIS BLOG

Friday 20 April 2018

GERMAN STAFF CAR: Citroen Traction Avant 11CV

This is a well made 28mm model  I purchased from Neucraft models a while back and just got around to painting it, to add to my German support List.
I painted  it as a German staff car but if need be it can be utilized by  the Allies as a captured vehicle, just got to paint up a British flag to throw over the bonnet. .
(this model is now available at   Rubicon models . )












The car is a resin model which is superbly detailed and finished.


Cheers John



7 comments:

  1. Hi John,
    I just received a Citroen Traction Avant 11CV from anyscale. They are more of a budget brand so i don't think it has quite the detail of the Rubicon model but I think it represents good value at about $11.50 or so, especially if you're only using it to add a little interest to you map. I'll let you know how it paints up when I get to it. Greg (Gaff-OZ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes anyscale have some great budget price models. I am tempted to buy some of those wreaked trucks.
      Looking forward to seeing your results.
      cheers John

      Delete
  2. Lovely car, what a realistic and fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, glad you like it
      cheers John

      Delete
  3. Very well done on the painting! I‘m considering getting me one for my Spanish Civil War forces... your excellent piece might have etched me more than a little bit closer to actually purchasing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Moiterei, its a excellent reproduction of the car.
      cheers John.

      Delete