CLINK HERE FOR A COMPLETE INDEX TO ITEMS ON THIS BLOG

Tuesday 16 January 2018

RADAR STATION part 2


Finished painting and flocked the Radar Station ready for my foes,the Rangers and Airborne troops  to try and blow in apart at  CANCON,..... that's if they can get passed Sergaent Shultz  and Colonel Klink. 😉 


The FuMG 65 Wurzburg-Riese


Once the glue had set I coated it with a black Primer and allowed 24 hours to dry before starting to paint it.



Added gloss vanish to the glass window







Tried to mimic concrete on the hex base.  


Access to the interior via removal of the roof.



Cheers John 

18 comments:

  1. Most impressive job, and the access to the interior is a nice touch...excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil for your comments
      cheers John

      Delete
  2. Brilliant, just brilliant 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I mean the raw building already was quite impressive but the finished piece is just superb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Admiral for your comment
      cheers John

      Delete
  5. Just discovered this blog, very impressive. I wish I had known about this when I was in Oz. Seems like I missed your CoC game by months, which is a shame, as I would have loved to play in it. I am most impressed by your addition of the little scenic elements, the bottle of wine, the newspaper, It really makes all the elements look so natural and real. Top job sir.

    ReplyDelete