Martin Murray has done a nice job at replicating the Tracker using MDF.
Rectangular area marked "Command Dice" which is obscured by the dice houses up to 6 x 12 mm D6 dice.
Large Dial is the Force Morale dial:
- monitors the Force Morale of the Troops.
- left side of the dial helps set your Force's Morale, via a roll of 1 x D6, the results is cross referenced with the "roll number" on the left side of the dial, indicating your Force Morale (Elites and Green troop modifiers are listed bottom left).
- right side of the dial, lists the effects of falling Morale. (when fielding Elites with 6 x D6 or Green Troops with 4 x D6, modifiers to apply to the effects are listed on the bottom right).
Small Dial monitors the Chain of Command points:
- records the number of 5's rolled with the Command Dice.
- once the number 6 on the dial is reached, it is reset to 0 and 1 x Command Dice is accumulated.
- this is achieved by moving the Perspex rod up one notch.
- once a Command Dice is used the Perspex rod is dropped down one notch.