CLINK HERE FOR A COMPLETE INDEX TO ITEMS ON THIS BLOG

Saturday 7 September 2019

GERMAN JUMP OFF POINT

In between painting up my current  MDF building project , I found sometime today to finish painting my German JOP.

The barrels were made from plastic tubing I found in the bin and strips of Evergreen stryene plastic,I also made a couple of boxes using the same stuff.
 Using Green stuff putty and Milliput I made some tarps and Jerry cans and used left over weapons and pouches from my Warlord games  German Infantry.

Finished JOPs painted and flocked ready for deployment.

  Cheers John


19 comments:

  1. Nicely done as ever! Still need to get some for my Brits done...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nick, looking forward to seeing them
      cheers John

      Delete
  2. Excellent, may have to get around to building mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid! Lovely attention to detail, really like those :o)
    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are outstanding. Scratch building barrels....amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing goes to waste with you John, superb work and inspiration, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like those, but it's the painting that brings them to life. Excellent work. I have a few jump off points in preparation so these are a great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doug for your comments
      cheers John

      Delete