CLINK HERE FOR A COMPLETE INDEX TO ITEMS ON THIS BLOG

Friday 27 August 2021

1-48 TACTIC / GERMAN HEER

I supported the first Kickstarter back in 2018 by pledging the LENGERNDRY HERO pack for $124.00 AUD  and it has been sitting in the lead pile due to my involvement with Chain of Command game. 

Since gaming in person has been on hold due to the CCP/Corona virus I've  had plenty of time for painting minis, so I revisited the lead pile to pull out my German Heer team to paint.

Its the first time for me, painting 1-48 scale figures as I mainly paint 28mm scale figures and I must admit I felt a bit out of my comfort zone.

Finished German team, I replaced the plastic bases with thin metal sheets to reduce the height of the models a bit.
The contents of the German Heer Kickstarter kit
Germans on the move 
NCO Eric Koenig

SMG Gunner Otto Hessler 
Assaulter Christian Kruger 
Rifleman Dietrich Meyer
I decided not to paint Dietrich's jacket  the whitish colour.
Now on to the US 101st Airborne team
cheers John 

2 comments: