CLINK HERE FOR A COMPLETE INDEX TO ITEMS ON THIS BLOG

Tuesday 23 February 2016

17 POUNDER ANTI TANK GUN 28mm

17 Pounder Anti Tank Gun 28mm

The 17 pounder is the next addition  to my Late war British Support List.
Again its from warlord games,the gun came with metal figures, 4 crew members and one Senior Leader so I only needed to make up one addition crew member from the plastic British Infantry box.
Currently working on Bren Carriers, Half track and light Infantry support weapons hope to finish them soon.

Coated with black enamel paint
Once the gun was painted I glued the gunner into place on the gun. 
Rest of the crew with the Senior Leader in the middle( the first figure is the plastic conversion). 






4 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful painting John! The crew are (as usual) beautifully done and the weathering/highlighting on the gun is sublime! Well done sir!
    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration, I am just half way through building one myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, I'm glad, it be good to see your finished work.

      Delete