CLINK HERE FOR A COMPLETE INDEX TO ITEMS ON THIS BLOG

Saturday 7 November 2020

JAPANESE JUMP OFF POINTS

In between working on my French Indian War figures, I could not help myself and picked up another project that was on the back burner, my Japanese Platoon. 

First port of call was to construct some Jump Off Points.

Completed Japanese JOP 


The oil drums are scratched built and superglued onto the metal base. I then used Milliput to add texture to the base.

Next step was to add and superglue all the weapons and bits of kit  from the Warlord Games plastic Japanese Infantry box.

The camo netting is actually a fabric bandage and strips of cloth for the flags, once positioned on the drums has been established, I give them a coat of superglue to harden them.

Gun straps added with the help of some Green Stuff and balsa wood used to create the boxes.





Image of the JOP in Jungle terrain.


Cheers John.


12 comments:

  1. Excellent scratch building once again John! They look superb when all painted up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent as always John. And that terrain looks beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work yet again! I really love JoP's like these as they are truly immersive and would enhance any game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb JOPs John. Really like 'em!
    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete