CLINK HERE FOR A COMPLETE INDEX TO ITEMS ON THIS BLOG

Thursday 29 April 2021

ROGERS' RANGERS 28mm

While in the process of sealing and applying flock to my WW 2 Japanese figures, I embarked on finishing off more French Indian war figures, these being Rogers' Rangers.

These  28mm figures are from Brigade games first FIW Kickstarter "This very ground". 

Lovely, well defined sculptured figures by Paul Hicks; a pleasure to paint.

The base colour for the Green uniform is Vallejo Model colour Luftwaffe cam Green.

I also purchased Regular British Infantry from the same Kickstarter which are waiting  on the lead pile, hopefully I will be able to start work on them in the near future. 




Cheers John 

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Robert for your comment
      cheers John

      Delete
  2. Nicely done & a great use for peat moss as ground cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look brilliant, great tones, and the bases cover really adds to the whole look of the figure. I hope they fight as well as the look :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anthony, I too hope they fight as well as they look
      cheers John

      Delete
  4. Lovely painting there John! 😎 Must - stay - away - from - FIW 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt, keep up your mantra :-)
      cheers John

      Delete
  5. They look most excellent John! Really love the decorative pattern on the Native Americans. I hope to have a go at the very same figures at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nick, it be great to see your painting skills with these figures.
      cheers John

      Delete
  6. Lovely stuff.. I will not do FIW, I will not do FIW, I will not do FIW....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doug, that's funny
      cheers John

      Delete
  7. Love these ...great sculpts...nice paintwork. Really like the indians.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glasgow Warhog for your comments
      cheers John

      Delete