CLINK HERE FOR A COMPLETE INDEX TO ITEMS ON THIS BLOG

Friday 21 May 2021

JAPANESE TYPE 95 KUROGANE SCOUT CAR 28mm

Nice resin vehicle with metal figures from Warlord games which I picked up during the black Friday sale.

I used Vallejo Model colour Green Brown for the base colour of the vehicle. 

Scout car probing the enemy along the Jungle road.

I wanted the figures to be removable so I drilled two holes in the seats with a hobby drill and glued in placed 2 tiny earth magnets, I also secured thin pieces of metal on the underside of the figures with superglue .




Cheers John 

9 comments:

  1. You've done a great job there John, but I imagine that the cross country ability was pretty poor, looking as it does as a civilian car with some camo paint applied.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve and yes agree.
      cheers John

      Delete
  2. Splendid little model there John 😎
    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome, and the flexibility created by being able to remove the figures is a huge plus. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great model, John. I really like the weathering you've given it. I bet these took a battering in the jungle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark, yes the jungle is a harsh environment
      cheers John

      Delete
  5. Great painting and weathering and looks right at home on that track in the jungle in picture one.

    ReplyDelete